Can you name the cable drama below just based on the plot summaries of the second episode. I've also changed the names of the characters to just their initials to make things a little trickier. The original quiz was just the descriptions of the pilot episodes for the same dramas.
1- The witness who testified against D is killed, and the B organization is suspected; a detail is formed to investigate their drug dealing activity in the low rises. The detail's Lieutenant, Da , is concerned with the quality of his team, while Detective M is concerned with the department's plan for the investigation. Das' protégé K uses B as a confidential informant to identify members of the B organization. However, Das' suspicions about his other detectives prove correct when a late night foray into the West side projects by H, C and P goes awry.
2. An undercover agent with connections to a Saudi prince who may be funding terrorist activities provides C with a revealing bit of electronic evidence. Meanwhile, C studies surveillance footage of life in B's home, where he appears troubled by traumatic memories and resists Pentagon and media pressure to be hyped as an American war hero.
3. A serial murderer dubbed The Ice Truck Killer leaves clues for D---in D's house; the unit investigates the death of an undercover cop; De's excellent police work gets her a transfer to homicide; D sets his sights on avenging the hit-and-run death of a teen whose killer walked.
4. N is evasive when V questions him about a recent crime spree, but makes sure to cover his tracks with all the relevant parties. Meanwhile, a high-profile murder in Chicago draws different reactions from A R and A C; the Commodore gives N his opinion on women's suffrage; and J scrambles to repay an important debt.
5. After the accident in the desert, W and J need to dispose of the unfortunate mess in their rolling lab of an RV, and S begins to suspect that W and J are involved in some mysterious goings-on.
6. C and B hijack a truck owned by a company Uncle J is paid to protect; L nearly loses her home to fire, but still refuses to move into a retirement facility; T's pals search for a car once owned by T Jr.'s teacher.
7. After B helps S out of her dangerous run-in with the Rattrays, she invites him to her grandmother's house to meet the family, but J is unnerved when they leave together for a nighttime stroll, which ends at the Compton's antebellum mansion.
8. R receives some surprise help escaping from a tank surrounded by walkers, and hooks up with a resourceful survivor who leads him to other humans holed up in a downtown department store. The group is none-too-pleased with R, whose gunshots have attracted a rapacious rabble of zombies, and he is forced to come up with a gutsy plan to get them out of the city.
9. Enslaved S is entered into a gladiator school. While there, he makes an enemy of the powerful and ruthless C and gets whipped into fighting shape by the whip-wielding taskmaster D. And S's' new owner, the crafty B, makes him an offer he finds difficult to refuse.
10. Accompanied by his daughters, N rides south to take his place in King R's court, but C remains at W, praying that B will recover. Meanwhile, T tags along when J S leaves for the N's W with his uncle; and D gets advice on how to please her husband.
1- The Wire
4- Boardwalk Empire
5- Breaking Bad
6- The Sopranos
7- True Blood
8- The Walking Dead
9- Spartacus: Blood and Sand
10- Game of Thrones